He is the author of the award winning children’s book, Wallie Exercises and holds a bunch of fancy fitness certifications and he earned his degree in Psychology from Boston University.
Since 2015, Steve has driven cross-country seven times (and counting), visiting more than 100 schools and speaking to over 50,000 students along the way.
Steve creates content for, and consults with, private companies and nonprofits to develop creative programs and strategies for kids and family wellness, travel, and education.
His workouts and fitness advice have appeared in national media such as Parents Magazine, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, and Family Fun Magazine.
Born and raised in Oak Park, CA, Steve now splits his time between Nashville and New York City.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)
- Youth Fitness Specialist Certification (ACE)
- Precision Nutrition Certification (PN)
- Certified FMS Professional Level 1
- Youth Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Jr. Fit Youth Fitness Specialty Certification (AAHF)
- Advanced Regional Diploma (NSCAA)
- Advanced Coaching Certificate (AYSO)
- Double Goal Coach (PCA)
- CPR and AED